Thursday, November 25, 2010

39th Thankful Thursday: Ask and ye shall receive :)

~760 Thankfuls were posted in response to last week's blog.  WOW!  I am grateful for those who shared their thoughts.  I feel like each post gave me a glimpse into another heart and enriched my life.

Thank you!

THIS WEEK:  Ask someone what they are grateful for.  

I have followed this week's prompt with a list.  It has the contributor of each list of Thankfuls as well as at least one of their Thankfuls.  I picked which Thankfuls were posted, and hope you delight in the following too.  :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!  :D


Ivy--Jesus Christ
Ivy--servicemen and servicewomen
Rachel--"my brother the missionary"
Kris--"four AWESOME kids!!!"
Summer--"Iain, Ivy, Myself, Hannah, Molly, Mom, Dad..."
Nat + Dave--"an amazing husband"
Naomi White--"my family...my friends"
Court Mort--"My family...Friends"
Allie--"family...friends"
Ivy--my professors, teachers
Facebook participation--"the people I love"
Facebook participation--"family"
Tara--"cuddling with my husband"
Mary--"children and grandchildren"
Christina--"my family, my fiance, my future in-laws"
Anonoymous--"the people who work hard for peace and justice and social services"
Ivy--uncles, aunts, cousins
Marci Lock--"my Heavenly Father / Source"
Ivy--Grandparents
Ivy--friends
Facebook participation--"roommates"
Kimma--"my husband...an email from my mom-in-law"
Facebook participation--"prophets"
Ivy--the mailman
Facebook participation--"my beautiful healthy kids"
Ivy--my family
Ivy--each member of my family
Summer--"friends that can do/teach french braiding"
Anne--"family, friends"
Anna--"knowing that I can call my family anytime and they'll always want to talk to me"
Anonymous--"storytellers"
Anonymous--"people who are kind to the ones they love"
Liza--"My family"
Facebook participation--"my boyfriend :)"
Facebook participation--"family... friends"
Ivy--caring neighbors
C--"What am I grateful for???? The list is endless but the summary is this...I am grateful, truly and deeply grateful for the simple perfection and beauty of it ALL. If I could hold to that one thought, that life is simple, beautiful and perfect in the moment it would be smooth sailing!!!! HaPpY GiViNg ThAnKs!!! Always C"
Facebook participation--"My family... good friends... my Mom... genuinely good people"

:)  :)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)