Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Unpaid Endorsement: Chef's Catalog

I want to tell you about a company I stumbled on. Chefs Catalog started in 1979, and sells all kinds of cookware from top brands at good prices. I had been looking for a specific blender, and decided to buy it from them.

I couldn't be more pleased. They made sure my blender was delivered on time, even though I had requested a shorter delivery period. My blender arrived safely and securely packaged. The blender works beautifully. :)

You can check them out here.

Happy cooking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)