Thursday, April 29, 2010

9th Thankful Thursday: Small and Simple

I'm grateful for my fingers. All ten of them. One of them has a boo-boo, and has left only nine available fingers for some activities. What a difference it made! I'm glad I've only had to temporarily "lose" the activity of one digit instead of losing a whole appendage to realize this.

I'm also grateful I'll have all ten available to type the last big paper of the year. :)

This week: What seemingly small and simple thing are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

  1. oh dear. what did you do this time?

    Definitely a good thing to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)