Thursday, April 8, 2010

6th Thankful Thursday: Occurrences of a Wonderful Nature

Different names include: stoke of luck, coincidences, tender mercies, blessings, miracles... I think it depends on the beneficiary's beliefs and perceived magnitude of the occurrence.

I have three to name today:

--recent snowstorms bringing Uintah water levels from 50% normal to above 85%. I think the last one may have taken us above 90%! :) :) :)
--"running into" friends that I haven't seen in a long time and able to chat with them
--Friends. Good friends.

How about you? Do you have a favorite term for such happenings? :)

THIS WEEK: Name three occurrences that you are thankful for.

PS I'm thankful I now know how to spell "occurrence". o-c-c-u-r-r-e-n-c-e Two "r"s.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)