Monday, October 15, 2012

LETTER FROM BISHOP PRADO WARD, HUEHUETENANGO, GUATEMALA, 10/16/12


Dear Brother`s, I am HECTOR G, Bishop Prado Ward, Huehuetenango, Guatemala. I don`t speak english, but I`m gona try to explain my gratitude feelings I hope you understand my words. Your daugther SISTER IVY its in my ward, and just I want to say THANKS por this great sister, she`s an example of faith, love and diligency, in the ward we are very gratefull por her job, and I think  you shoud have to know. Really i can`t say in english all our feelings, but CONGRATULATIONS, for your beautiful family and thanks to give permission and support her. She`s helping very much in the ward. We are blessed to have her here. HAVE A GOOD DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)