Monday, October 8, 2012

Hola de Hermana, 8/10/12


Hola mi familia! 

I love you!  I don't have more time to write a big email.  I loved conference and was thrilled with the announcement of the missionary age.  I haven't been able to communicate just HOW BIG this is for Utah.  I loved Elder Holland's talk about leaving our fishing nets for good--we CANNOT go back to who were were we must move forward and be BETTER.  I felt touched that truly we have been given everything we need to do the work the Lord would have us do.  And it was a historic moment when Elder Ballard used the bee analogy.  :)  :)  :)

I feel bad my email last week was so depressing.  We were dealing for the first time with major "politics" in our ward and felt a ton of pressure.  But our bishop still seems to love us and we are grateful.

I'm changing.  I'm finding more ways to be creative and happy and go with the flow.  I tickled Hna V's foot with one of her stuffed animals and she let out a very cute lady shriek and got right up from a nap.  :)  And I blew bubbles on another occasion.  :)  (Mom, I could use another jar or two of bubbles for Christmas).  :)

A moment I LOVED a few weeks ago.  Pablito, two years old, set up a giant "Disco" of cardboard boxes, and banged on two metal lids with two wooden spoons and his grandma Edith had a flashflight turned on.  And as he banged he yelled, "Pasen patajas!", and so we broke mission rules and danced in a disco with his grandma.  It was a blast.  :)

I LOVE YOU FAMILY!  I testify our Lord and Savior LIVES!  Our Heavenly Father hears and answers every prayer.  And through the power of the Atonement of His Son we can do all that They want us to do!

LOVE YOU TONS!

Hermana Ivy [-]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)