Monday, December 31, 2012

Hola de Hermana, 31-12-12


Feliz Año Nuevo, mi familia asombrosa!

It was so much fun to talk with you all on Christmas!!!  You all sounded so good, and I cant wait to give you all hugs!  Can you believe I’ll be home in just 3.5 months!!!  AGH!  I’ve told Hna W that before I felt stressed because I didn’t feel satisfied, I felt like I wouldn’t be able to finish everything I needed to do before coming home.  And now Hna W just inspires me to use every minute.  And I feel so happy!  And I believe we will be seeing miracles!  And when I come home, I believe I’ll be coming home very very happy for what we will have accomplished.  

This week we had LESSONS with COMPLETE FAMILIES and MEMBERS.  Our fist lesson with Sandra and Javi, we were in a member’s house, their next-door members, and their two little boys Erickson and Diego and baby were on the couch with them.  And I could see the member family.  And I just about started crying.  I’ve dreamed my whole mission baptizing  families.  And seeing us and them there, a picture perfect memory exactly like those in Preach My Gospel, just about brought out tears.  

I testify this is the work of the Lord.  We have 21 investigators right now that I feel like we could bring to the covenant of baptism.  I’m not telling you this to boast, but you know how I have longed to help people my whole mission, and now I feel like we can.  Please pray for these people and their families, and that we will be worthy enough to fully realize powerful and authoritative and love-filled missionaries worthy of miracles.  Please pray we will continue to find people prepared to receive us.  Pray that the members will work with and support us.

Families
Bertha and Rudy with two young adult children Yaime and Grinsmar and grandkid Emilio  we have a big lesson with them Wed and need your prayers
Sandra Javi Erickson Diego and Masurret
Viktor and Erlinda with Estefani
Eusevio Elvira and Andres
La Familia Gonzalez Martinez, mother and father Maria and Antonio with 7 children.  They are so golden but they need morethangold missionaries

Partmember families
Prax and Ana
Oscar and Andreina
Mellisa and Daniel
Billy y Sheny

And Carmencita, Kevin, Anthony and Marcos.

Cleidy will be baptized this Saturday!  Please pray her families hearts will be softened and that they will want to support her by coming to her baptism.  

I LOVE YOU FAMILY!  You are amazing!  Know that you are children of a loving and perfect Heavenly Father who knows and loves us!  

LOVE YOU!  

Hermana Ivy [-]

Ps Dad, a new elder, Elder T, came up to me and said, My dad knows your dad!  They wrote a paper together and they got an award!  He said his dad’s name is David?  

Mom, can you send me sheet music of Come thou fount in Spanish?  Its called Fuentes de mis bendiciones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)