Monday, December 24, 2012

Hola de Hermana, 24-12-12


FELIZ NAVIDAD MI FAMILIA ASOMBROSA!

I love you so much!  This week has been so good.  We are working and improving both our teaching skills and striving to be exactly obedient.  Another reason this email will be shorter than normal. 

Today is our pday and we have our Christmas activities as a zone today.  Tomorrow I think is a normal work day and we work until 930 pm today too.  Several families have invited us over, and we are grateful for their love and support.  We are also excited to go caroling.  And we found out that we are goign to watch the Pixar movie Brave!!!  I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

I´m even more excited to talk with you!  I want to hear all about what´s going on.  How you´re doing.  What your plans are.  Drue, I WANT to hear what you´re thinking about for USU.  And am so excited for you! 

We are content.  All this week I have just felt that in the Premortal life and war Hna W and I did something awesome together, and that we truly are here in this time to work miracles together.  And right now we´are making our ¨battle preparations¨ in order to work miracles.  I testify we truly are fighting a war for the salvation of the souls of men, and we need all your prayers that are possible. 


One photo to send.  Here many families put beautiful Nativity sets underneath their Christmas trees instead of their presents.  Hermana E´s nativity is the biggest, most beautiful, and playfully creative I´ve seen, with turtles made from sea shells  and wedding figures, and a little Christmas village, along with the Kings, Joseph and Mary.  I can TOTALLY picture Grandma Jan having something like this at the ranch, and I want to do this for my future family too. 

Random Christmas Culture''many of the lights that people use here come with music.  It´s the kind of clanky repetitive jingles that would drive dad to take an ax to the cable.  jeje  But I like it.  Though it ISNT a culture bit I´ll use as a tradition for my family.  jaja

I LOVE YOU TONS! 

Hermana Ivy [-]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)