Monday, January 28, 2013

Hola de Hermana, 28-1-13


Hola mi famila asombrosa!

I just talked with Elder L from the office, and he says the only two Hermanas that are headed home in March are Hnas K and M! I am so happy!  I am so grateful to know for sure that I still have more time.  It is still easy to wonder what on earth will happen after this transfer with Hna W, if by a miracle we´ll stay together or if they´ll take me out... but I´m so grateful to know that I do have more time.  It also may be that ALL transfers in this mission will be seven weeks long instead of six...  So my last transfer may end April 16 instead of April 9!  Good grief! So I have little idea of what will happen, solo estoy esperando that we find out more details in the next couple weeks.  

We worked hard this week!  We did divisions again and had a more or less breakthrough with Eusevio. we finally realized that one reason he hasn’t been progressing is that he didn’t understand that the lineage of prophets in this last dispensation didn’t end with Joseph Smith, but has continued until today with Pres Thomas S. Monson.  That blew his mind!  We also learned that Carmencita has been hesitant to accept the baptismal fecha because she was already baptized in another church.  

I love you all so much!  Please keep praying for our investigators!  We´re praying that Carmencita and her sons will be able to work it out with their bosses changes in schedules so that they can come to church los domingos.  And we need your prayers that we can help our other families and young adults progress too.  Please pray for Kevin and Ivan, two young adults, that we can help them gain testimonies of the Atonement.

I testify that when we decide to do hard things that Christ makes it possible through His Atonement.  I testify that He blesses us with the strength and capacity that we need, and sometimes the humility.  And I testify that there are tender mercies all around to help us keep our heads up and enjoy life as we live it.  And that truly every minute counts.

LOVE YOU TONS!  Never forget that you are sons and daughters of God! And thank you for all your emails this week, those mean so much to me!

Hermana Ivy [-]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)