Monday, January 21, 2013

Hola de Hermana, 21-1-13


Hola mi familia asombrosa!

Well, just now I have a kind of doom and gloom feeling that I will be coming home early.  Hna W told me that she had had the feeling we would finish my mission together, and if this means I come home in six more weeks instead of April, then I think I may go into death throw efforts to finish off strong.  I’ll have a good cry and then work as hard as I can before I see you all in March!  If I come home this transfer it ends March 2.  

And its amazing because this week was so incredible.  We did divisions for the first time and Hna W taught a new investigator The Restauration with a returned missionary.  I’ve told the president she could start training tomorrow if needed.  

Last night we had another lesson with Carmencita, Kevin and Anthony.  At the end Anthony asked, Hermana H, por cuanto tiempo estara aqui?  And I get felt quiet. And tears came up, and I told them that I honestly don’t know, that it could be just six more weeks or it could be until April.  But I think in that moment I knew it wouldn’t be for much longer.  I testified to them how much we love them, and we truly are working for their salvation and exaltation because we love them.  If nothing else, missions are the portals to true and pure celestial love, and if for nothing else, every member should be a missionary to feel that love.  

I love you family!  I testify that we are doing the work of the Lord!  Every minute truly counts!  And if I get sent early, these next few weeks I’ll be learning how to use minutes the way the Lord wants them used.  Enjoy every last moment of this January, because soon we will be in Spring and Summer (I wanted to remind you that the garden seeds should be planted soon).  

I LOVE YOU TONS!

Hermana Ivy [-]

PS Dad, you could look up Do It Yourself projects on the internet to do with the scouts.  I bet they{ve never built a mud oven and baked pizza in it.  Jaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)