Monday, May 28, 2012

Hola de Hermana, 28/5/12


Hola mi familia asombrosa!

Solo blastima is that this computor won't let me send photos this week... so next week will have to do.  

Tuesday morning the APs called us and told us that Hna N had an emergency transfer the following day.  So Wed she left and Hna G de Honduras became part of our trio.  She is great, and I love our trio.  

Last Friday we had a fun multizone conference where after some awesome spiritually empowering messages we GOT TO WATCH TANGLED!!!!  Oh I was in 7th heaven!!!  Drue, if you could send me the lyrics for the songs when she gets out of the tower for the first time and when they're with all the floating lanterns, that would be awesome.  Amazing how many gospel related messages we can learn from Pixar and Disney when we look for them.  ;) Funniest part was when the electricity cut out right at the end when she meets up with her parents.  

I love Jose and his family.  I never thought, NEVER, that I would meet people here in the mission that reminded me SO MUCH of MY family.  After we taught Hose about prayer, and I promised him that if he read the scriptures and prayed WITH his family to get an answer, because God loves families, He would bless them with a beautiful answer, Jose looked at Hna S after she asked him to pray, got up and left the room, AND WENT INTO THE KITCHEN TO ASK HIS WIFE TO" COME PRAY WITH US!!!  I nearly started bawling.  

I testify that God calls his missionaries to where they need to be.  I testify there really are meant people whose lives we are meant to touch and by whom we are touched.  I testify that how we love and serve in our respective callings is what matters.  I testify our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ LIVES and that through, and only through, Him, we can be saved and exalted and become gods and goddesses.  

I love you!  I know YOU are my family, and I am so grateful we can be together forever!!!

--Hermana Ivy [-]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)