Monday, April 16, 2012

Hola de Hermana, 16/4/12


Hola familia!

I'm out of time to write a big letter today!  Gah!  But we had the baptism of Angel, a 10 year old who's parents are not active in the church.  The Relief Society president Maciel is reacitiving their family.  I know you all can be saving angels for the people around you too!

We found a family to work with, another reference from Maciel.  I'm so excited and would appreciate your prayers as we work with them.  

Yesterday we visited an old investigator and his 24 yr old son Sergio was drunk and wanted us to pray for him.  So funny: he had gone into his house and knelt to pray but we were still outside.  Sergio was on a one knee "proposal" pose and stretched out his arms "longingly", pleading "Please come in and pray".  It was SO FUNNY I actually burst out laughing.  

Isabell, a member we're working with, made "rellenitos", which are a piece of food from heaven: rounds of mushed platanos and purreed black beans fried in batter.  7th Heaven.  

I LOVE YOU TONS!  We're working and finding people to teach, and I'm so grateful for your prayers.  I testify Jesus Christ lives and loves you, and you can also be Saviors on Mount Zion for the people around you! 

--Hermana Ivy [-]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)