Thursday, January 6, 2011

45th Thankful Thursday: Superdad skills

Last evening, my dad fixed my "broken" car key-hole with WD-40 in a freezing garage.  He used duct tape to patch some rips under the car door frame.   He taught me how to grease the rubber rim thingys of the car doors with Vaseline to prevent them from freezing shut.  Then he took apart and put back together my mom's old laptop, replacing some widget to help it run better.

I love my dad.  I'm grateful he would be both willing and able to help me (and do other service too) when he was so tired after a long day from work.

This week: What are some examples of your Superdad's skills or service?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a job for.....

    *duh duh duh DUH*

    SUPERDAD!!

    hahaha I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU!!! Thank you for commenting!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)