Thursday, September 2, 2010

27th Thankful Thursday: When Things Work Out

I feel relieved. So relieved. I just met with the director of the Honors Program at my school, and she said to go ahead with what I had planned for my Honors Thesis project. I was nervous to meet with her, and told her so when she asked how I was doing.

Her approval means I get to compile what I did in India, add to it, and produce a resource that CARPED can use to facilitate the installation of their demonstration homestead, as well as being useful for future HELP International volunteers. I am grateful.

I still have a few things to work out before I can submit my Interdisciplinary Studies major for official approval (for those of you who don't know, I'm designing my own major). But I think I can make the rest of the major decisions over the next week. I am grateful this is nearly settled.

I am also grateful for patient advisors, and family who have helped me get so far. Dad edited my project outline for me over these past two days, and the outline was key to getting approval from Honors. (She said, "You've got this well-planned out. I don't want to get in your way.") :)

Thank you, Dad. :)

THIS WEEK: What is a particular experience you've had where "things worked out"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)