Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Unpaid Endorsement: Rawlin Chiropractic


This has been edited since the original posting.

Dr. Rawlin is a chiropractor unlike any other I’ve had. Here is the basis of his work:


Muscles shut themselves down when they are injured or overloaded. The work that they were in charge of is then transferred to other muscles. Those other muscles become overloaded, and a chain reaction of muscle “shut downs“ occurs.

Dr. Rawlin finds the muscles that have shut down, and restarts them.


I am grateful for his work. For the first time in years, I can feel muscles in my back. Not only that, but I can feel them working. It is a very, very big deal. :)

Dr. Rawlin has enabled me to work at my greatest physical capacity. (There are a few more muscles to go, but I feel so much better than I did before).

Rawlin Chiropractic is located at 2019 West 1900 South, Suite 100, Syracuse, UT 84075. For an appointment, call (801) 774-0266.


2 comments:

  1. That sounds great, to finally have your muscles working well, your back has not had an easy time of it! Yeah, Ivy!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)