Thursday, March 4, 2010

FIRST EVER Thankful Thursday Weekly Challenge :)

Paperclips, handwritten letters, puppy-dogs with great big brown eyes and soft fuzzy fur and brown eyes who love you unconditionally, the fact that "tests have an end", clean bed sheets, sincere complements, a warm coat, warm gloves, snow in the mountains, and post-it notes.

There. Ten things I'm thankful for, most of which are taken for granted. (Well, except for the pooch. She gets lots of love.)

THE CHALLENGE: What are you thankful for? Go ahead and write your big things, or take a moment to think about the less obvious.




1 comment:

  1. My new glasses, rain, colorful sunsets, feeling alive early in the morning instead of sleepy, soft pillows, pens and paper, soap and shampoo so I can be clean, birdsong, people who can explain complicated or technical things to me so I understand, and laughter. There, I did it too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)