Thursday, March 18, 2010

3rd Thankful Thursday: 1st Express Gratitude

Hopefully, at some point in your life, you have been the recipient of a thank you card. Chances are you haven't thrown it away like your grocery receipts, but have kept it in a place where you can read it often. Why? Because reading sincere thank you notes is like drinking hot chocolate on a bitterly cold day, warming you to your core. I'm thankful thank you notes don't require refills. ;)
This week's challenge: write a sincere thank you note, card or letter, and mail it to the recipient. No electronic messages or Post-it notes allowed. We want to touch someone and let them know they are appreciated.
Best wishes!

1 comment:

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)