Monday, March 19, 2012

Hola de Hermana, 19/3/12


Hola mi familia!  

A very good week.  :) I'm grateful for our companionship and that we're continually working to be better.  Little tender mercies every day, like 11 year old Andres running up behind me yesterday, "BOO!" and I let out a great big Ivy yelp of surprise and laughter.  :)   Estoy agradecida por ustedes y su amor.  I received your birthday package and my brother's letter on Tuesday.  :)  :)  :)  Thank you!!!  I hope we can find some beautiful earth to put those work gloves to work, and I'm excited for the whiteboard for estudio del idioma.  I LOVED the sticky notes.  THANK YOU!  And the chocolate tastes great...  Thank you thank you thank you!  and thank you for the birthday emails!!!

Our zone actually had interviews with Pres Bautista on my birthday, and that's when I asked for permission to send a happy birthday test message.  :)  Hermana M asked for permission that we could eat at an Indian restaurant in our area, and so I actually got to eat saag paneer...  Oh it tasted marvelous!  And that night the familia Villatoro cooked the box cake mix you sent.  They are one of my "families" here in Xela.  I'm so grateful for them.  And Hermana M gave me one of the most creative candy cards I've seen.  :)

Lui was baptized!!!  I'm going to send copies of my journal entry to you.  Alex Villatoro, his neighbor who introduced us, baptized him.  I LOVED the moment right after "the dunk" when Lui gave Alex a great big bear hug.  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDYO!  

Jesus Christ Lives!  He knows and Loves us!  And it is when we are doing His work striving to be like Him that we are most happy and succesful. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Hermana Ivy [-]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)