Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thankful Thursday: What are you grateful for today?

Today I'm grateful

--to be home  :)
--to have gone to my sister's band concert and see her be singled out and applauded for her efforts
--for fun music
--for my friends
--that we finally got the tomatoes and melons planted in the garden (woot!)
--for totally awesome edible landscaping and waterwise gardening catalogues :)  :)  :)
--for totally awesome plants that look like they came from outer space



49750.jpg

This is sea holly (image from highcountrygardens.com)...SO COOL!!!  :D  


99503.jpg
...and for gorgeous gardens   :)  (photo from highcountrygardens.com)

And lastly, for my sister who shares fun youtube videos.  :)


What are you grateful for today?  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)