Thursday, December 16, 2010

42nd Thankful Thursday: Family

I love my family.  I'm done with Finals and am sitting in my living room.  Dad is laying on the couch, littlest Sis is doing homework, and Mom is helping Sis.  Molly our puppy is curled up by the Christmas tree.

I love their hugs.  I love their smiles.  Their laughter. Their encouragement.  Dad's help unloading my car.  Middle Sis showing me the gorgeous decked-out Christmas tree.  Littlest Sis's Christmas band concert.  Mom's love.

Home is wonderful.

This week:  Why do you love your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)