Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thankful Thursday: A Week of Thankfuls for Thanksgiving! :) :) :)

ONE WEEK BEFORE THANKSGIVING!!!  I'm so excited!  While I've been listening to Christmas music since before Halloween, I am grateful for a holiday to remind us of being thankful.  I'm going to post some thankfuls here in the comments every day this week, and invite you to join me!  :)  Here's to a wonderful Day of Thanksgiving!  :)

A mis amigos queridos, en una semana nosotros Nortes nos vamos a celebrar el día de acción de gracias!!!  Cada día en esta semana voy a escribir algunas cosas por lo que estoy agradecida, y les invito para hacerlo también aquí!  :)  

I am thankful for/estoy agradecida por:
mi familia
head rubs from Dad
la oportunidad para estudiar en la universidad
hugs from Mom
tickle fights with my sister Drue
poke wars with my sister Hannah
play time with siblings

escuchando a los niños pequeños cantando


I heart phoenixes  :) 
memes from my brother Huck
las escrituras
hikes in the canyon
mis amigos en Guatemala
friends to say hi to
dancing in the rain
los frijoles
shoes
reading glasses
las memorias
cookies and notes from friends
mi Salvador, Jesucristo







...  So.....entonces...




Random people on the streets of New York are asked a simple question:

What are you thankful for?

¿De qué estás TU agradecido?

(A mis amigos, por favor ayudenme con mi escrito...  qué necesito cambiar?)
jaja, tambien, tienen que saber que uso una palabra en ingles que no se existe.  Uso "Thankfuls".  Creo que en español seria algo como "agradecimientitos"  :)  




1 comment:

  1. Today I'm grateful for little children who run up and give hugs, estoy agradecida por mi amiga secreta quien hizo mi ropa sin decir a nadie, for accouting tutors who teach Excel tricks so homework takes 20 minutes instead of two hours, por la oportunidad para escuchar al coro cantando canciones de Navidad, and snow boots. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)