Monday, February 13, 2012

Hola de Hermana, 13/2/12


Hola mi familia!!!  

I'm doing well, though sad Hermana S is being transferred.  I've learned tons, and could have learned tons more from her.  I'm grateful we both love each other.  Tomorrow we'll meet with all the other missionaries at the big bus terminal where I'll meet my new comp.  I've realized that one of my biggest hangups coming into the mission is that I was so focused on work I didn't be a good friend with my comps.  Now I'm going to be the very best friend I can so that we can be joyful representatives of our Savior together.

I gave Vinicio, Dalia, and Angela the fossils.  It was perfect.  :)  They opened them and just looked at them like they were rocks (which they are), and then I explained they were fossils and that Vinicio had opened trilobites.  His mouth dropped a little bit.  "Tango un trilobite en mis manos!" Later, "quiero ser coleccsionista"", and finally that after my mission he wants to come dig fossils at our house.  I look forward to it.  :)  The fotos are of his family, and of him and Dalia playing baseball in their house patio.  

Also realized that the photo with me and Hermana I is the first time you’ve been able to see "ropas tipicas".  they are gorgeous.  All different colors.

This week I had the brilliant idea to cut through the huge cemetery to save time.  I loved it because I was able to see how they stack tombs to save room, and they're colorful and of different materials like tile, and grateful Hemana S was patient with me because it took about 20 minutes longer to weave around all the tombs and try to find our way without marked paths. :)

I love you all tons!  I testify Jesus Christ lives and He is our Savior and Redentor!  We are only here on earth for a little bit of time, and this oportunity will never come again.

Love you LOTS!!!

--Hermana Ivy [-]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)