Monday, February 25, 2013

Hola de Hermana, 25-2-13


Hola mi familia asombrosa!

We actually had a really good week, that had the pitfall of the surprise death of a young wife and mother in the ward yesterday.  It was the first death I´ve experienced here in the mission, and we spent the better part of last night and today in the ward.  It has been some of the most difficult 30 hours of my entire mission, and I cant express my gratitude to find all your emails, love and support!  And I also cant express how completely grateful I am for Hermana W.  I cannot fathom another sister missionary in the world with whom I would rather be than her, and it has been a blessed privilege these past three months.  Please continue to pray for us as we are still dealing with some issues, and need extra help following the Spirit.

We have a baptismal fecha for Kevin for this coming Saturday, and want to put the same fecha for his mother Carmencita.  Please pray for them because they each have their own issues to work out.  Our favorite moment this week was when Keven was encouraging his mother with all the animo in the world to get baptized this week too.  Bautizete mami!!!  And querido hnito Antony is just funnier and funnier.  We love this family so much!

Please wish Grandma Jan, Mrs. Nelson, and Taylor Happy Birthday!  I don’t have a calendar of other birthdays, and need your help remembering them!  Please congratulate Robert and Molly for me! I am so excited for them!

Family, I testify that we are sons and daughters of our perfect and loving Father in Heaven.  He knows us!  He sent His Son Jesus Christ to Earth to not only suffer for our sins but to overcome death, so that we may live again!  And according to our faith in Him, His Atonement, and the power of the Holy Priesthood, miracles are wrought on Earth, even today.  I testify God hears and answers our prayers, and to help us in this life, has sent the Holy Ghost to accompany us to help us make the right choices.  And learning how to follow His guidance is one of the most important and sometimes difficult life lessons we have in this life.  I also sustain our church leaders as being called of God to lead and guide us.  

I LOVE YOU LOTS!  

Hermana Ivy [-]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)