Monday, December 3, 2012

Hola de Hermana, 3-12-12


Hola mi familia asombrosa!

I AM GOING TO TRAIN AN INCOMING MISSIONARY!!!!  AGHHHHHH!!!!  I dont
know why but I was really surprised that it is this transfer, and that
I´m staying here in PRado.  So I´ll either have nine months in this
area too or just one transfer in my last area.  That will be
interesting.  But the cool thing is that both Hna Sm and Hna
Su, my best friends that entered the MTC with me, are ALSO
training!!!  And there is just one other Norte who is training!  So
tomorrow, EVERYTHING changes.  Someone told me today that they felt
like if you can train, you can do anything in the mission.  I thought
that I´ve needed my entire mission to prepare me to train.

Thursday I was able to go to the EçXela temple!!!  I felt so much
peace.  But I had the beautiful thought that even though I felt peace,
it was the same peace that I feel in our home in Kaysville.  What a
beautiful gift that you have given to us, Mom, and nurtured by all the
rest of you!  THANK YOU for truly making our home a sacred and
beautiful refuge!

One the three hour bus ride back to Huehue, an Englishman sat next to
us and we talked for two hours.  He doesn´t believe in Christ, and we
had a really nice discussion.  And the miracle of all is that he
actually LIVES RIGHT NEXT TO OUR CHAPEL!  God is a god of miracles!
Lucas said we can come back and visit him and we need your prayers!

Family, I love you!  I pray for you!  I´m praying not only for your success but the inspiration and blessings the entire family needs. And I need your prayers for these next three months.  I´m praying I´ll have the strength to be a good example and help God train a powerful missionary.

I am so proud of all of you, and wish I had more time to write.  Know
that I love you!  I pray for you!  Always remember you are sons and
daughters of Heavenly Father!

Hermana Ivy [-]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! :) Please comment on my blog. :) Remember this blog is my online home, and as such, please treat me and my guests with respect.

Any visitors who are noncompliant with this request will be thrown into the compost heap... ;)